Recently, I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by Nia (Reflections and Life Lessons). It is truly an honor to be nominated for this award. When I started this blog, it was just hobby. I just wanted to share my thoughts with others and inspire people at the same time. So, to be nominated for this award shows that I have done exactly what I have set out to do. So, thank you, Nia, for seeing the potential in my work. I am very inspired by your work and always find myself relating to every topic on your blog in some way. Nia’s blog, Reflections and Life Lessons, covers a multitude of issues and personal life lessons that we can all relate to. Reflections and Life Lessons is indeed a place for self-growth and personal evaluation.
Information about The Versatile Blogger Award
The Versatile Blogger Award is meant to highlight fellow bloggers who display an excellent quality of writing, cover a variety of unique topics, and of course the level of love they showed in each word. It is a way to honor those bloggers who simply bring a something special to your life.
For more information about the award, you can click on the link Here
Here are the Rules
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
7 Facts About Me
- I have a fear of the ocean. I don’t mind going to the beach, but as far as swimming in the water something about it just creeps me out. Especially, when I think of all the stuff in the ocean, it just gives me chills.
- When I have free time, I enjoy baking and cooking.
- I have always wanted to be a food critic.
- I started playing the clarinet when I was in the 5th grade.
- If I could live anywhere, I would love to live in Paris, France or New York City.
- I consider myself to be very intuitive. So, when it comes to making any significant decisions in my life, I typically follow my gut feeling because it has never led me wrong.
- I decided to major in Psychology not only because of my interest in the human mind but also because I wanted to advocate for opening a conversation about mental health, especially in the African American community.