Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog. I wanted to switch things up today so I thought it would be nice to share with you guys some of my current favorite products and items I have been loving lately. Some of them are old favorites that I’ve been using for a while, while others are products that I’ve recently been put on to. With that being said I hope that you enjoy reading about my current favorites and maybe you will find something you are interested in trying.
- AUNT JACKIE’S CURL LA LA DEFINING CURL CUSTARD:For all of my fellow curly girls, I swear by this product. It gives you the perfect amount of definition and shine.
2. BRAZILIAN BUM BUM CREAM BY SOL DE JANIRO: This body cream is the perfect solution for dryness, dullness, uneven texture, and loss of firmness and elasticity. It also has a very warm and sweet sent that will make you feel like you are in a tropical paradise.
3. THAYERS ALCHOHAL- FREE ROSE PETAL WITCH HAZEL TONER with ALOE VERA FORMULA: Looking for a new toner? This one may just be the perfect one for you. This is one of the best toners I have used and it has made my enlarged pores nonexistent. I am so happy I made this a part of my skincare routine.
4. L’ORÉAL PARIS MAKEUP INFALLIBLE PRO-MATTE LIQUID LONGWEAR FOUNDATION: If you are looking for a long-lasting, good quality foundation that isn’t going to break the bank, look no further than the L’oréal’s Pro-Matte Foundation. This is perfect for women with combination-oily skin like me. It hides my pores and gives me a smooth matte finish pretty much all day. Realistically their is some oiliness but I find that doesn’t occur until the end of my day and even then its not unbearable.
5. ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS BROW WIZ: This is my favorite eyebrow pencil for a very natural feathered look. It’s perfect for when you are on the go and you’re just trying to give your brows a little enhancement.
6. WET N WILD MEGAGLO HIGHLIGHTING POWDER IN PRECIOUS PETALS: Wet N Wild had always been a drug store favorite. And although the price points are really affordable the quality is still there. This is my absolute favorite highlighter it gives such a natural glow, and I always make sure to incorporate it into my everyday makeup routine.
7. YOU ARE A BADASS….BY JEN SINCERO: This book was recommended to me and I’m so glad I finally read it. It has served as a motivating force for me , and I find myself going back to it on days when I’m not feeling like my best self. This is a great book and a quick read that you will not regret.
8. TEENGROW A1466 MACBOOK AIR 13 INCH CASE: Laptop cases are a great way to add some new life to your laptop this sunflower case by Teen Grow is my current favorite. It really adds a lot of personality and who doesn’t love the look of sunflowers?
9. S-ZONE SOFT LEATHER BACKPACK: Everyone has that everyday bag that they reach for when they are on the go. Well let me introduce you to another bag to add to your collection. This leather backpack by S-Zone is perfect for everyday. It’s small and sleek but still has plenty of room to carry your everyday essentials. Not to mention it is Waterproof! You will not regret adding this statement bag to your collection.
10. RAY-BAN WOMEN’S BOYFRIEND SUNGLASSESRay- Ban Sunglasses are a timeless favorite. I love these sunglass in particular because they add that extra something to any outfit. you can dress it down or dress it up. They are perfect for blocking out the sun in style.
I hope you enjoyed my list of favorites. If you are interested in more information about any of these items or looking to purchase them just click on the image. In the comments below tell me about some of your favorite products, and as always thank you for reading!
Keep up with me on Instagram @kiaelizabeth__